Department of Tourism, in partnership with BBDO Guerrero has come up with the new tourism slogan – It’s more fun in the Philippines. Tourism Secretary Ramon Jimenez Jr. said during the event that they “want the world not to watch but to participate” in the new campaign.
What is tourism slogan?
THE IMPORTANCE OF A CATCHY TOURISM SLOGAN OR TAGLINE. A slogan or tagline is usually a short, striking or memorable phrase used in the world of advertising. The primary idea is to capture the attention of the audience and create awareness of the product being offered.
What are the best tourism slogans?
Top 10: The best tourism slogans
- Djibouti – “Djibeauty”
- Scotland – “A spirit of its own”
- Morocco – “Much mor”
- Cape Verde – “No stress”
- Greece – “All time classic”
- Latvia – “Best enjoyed slowly”
- Argentina – “Beats to your rhythm”
- Norway – “Powered by nature”
What is the slogan of India?
Famous Slogans and Authors
|Quit India||Mahatma Gandhi|
|Freedom is my birthright and I shall have it||Balgangadhar Tilak|
|Give me blood and I shall give you freedom||Subhas Chandra Bose|
|Jai Hind||Subhas Chandra Bose|
What is a good slogan?
Famous catchy slogan examples
- De Beers “A Diamond is Forever.” …
- Dunkin Donuts “America Runs on Dunkin.” …
- Mastercard “There Are Some Things Money Can’t Buy. …
- KFC “Finger-Lickin’ Good.” …
- Bounty “Quicker Picker Upper.” …
- Disney “Happiest Place on Earth.” …
- Maybelline “Maybe She’s Born With It… Maybe It’s Maybelline.”
What is the motto of the Philippines?
The National Motto shall be “MAKA-DIYOS, MAKA-TAO,MAKAKALIKASAN AT MAKABANSA.”