How do you make Milktea step by step?
How to Make Milk Tea
- Add a Lipton Black Tea teabag to your favorite cup.
- Boil water and pour it over the teabag.
- Wait 3 to 5 minutes for the tea to brew, without stirring or squeezing the teabag.
- Remove the teabag and pour in a dash of milk. …
- Stir with a spoon to blend evenly.
How do you make a TRA?
Thai Iced Tea
- 7 cups hot water.
- 7 heaping tablespoons Thai tea leaves.
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk.
- 3/4 cup sugar.
- 3-1/2 cups favorite milk (1/2 cup per serving; keep separate)
- Ice cubes (1/2 to 1 cup ice cubes per serving)
Is milk good in tea?
Milk generally goes well with all pure teas or blends that have chocolaty, creamy, smoky, nutty, toasty, malty, vanilla and spicy notes. Some teas with fruity or citrusy notes may pair well with milk too, for example Earl Grey. Try to match flavor notes in your tea with milk flavor.
Why is Boba bad for you?
In most cases, boba tea contains high levels of sugar, which is linked to long-term health conditions like diabetes and obesity.
Is Thai tea bad for you?
Like many forms of herbal tea, Thai tea is rich in antioxidants that can help you maintain a healthy immune system. Studies have shown that Thai tea has similar levels of antioxidants as green tea and other herbal teas popularized specifically for their anti-inflammatory benefits.