How do I get a food stall license?
To register a food stall, you need to complete the forms to register a food business. See Apply for food registration. If your food stall is selling food to raise money and is in a public place, you need to apply for a fundraising licence.
How do I get a food agency license in Singapore?
Applying for Licences / Registration
- Submit an application through the GoBusiness Licensing website. Licence for Import/Export/Transshipment of Meat and Fish Products. Licence for Import/Transshipment of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables. …
- Pay for your licence: via GIRO, or. online via electronic payment (NETS or Credit Card).
How much is a food shop license in Singapore?
The Food Shop Licence including entertainment outlets serving food e.g. pub, bar, discotheque, and night club, costs $195.00 and is valid for one year.
Do I need a license to sell homemade food Singapore?
Even though home-based bakers are not required to apply for a licence to sell their baked goods, they are advised to follow the food hygiene guidelines issued by the Singapore Food Agency (SFA). This is because one of the potential hazards of consuming home-baked goods is that the food was not hygienically prepared.
Can anyone sell food to the public?
Once you have a working business plan, you will need to register your business from home, before you can go on to sell your home-cooked foods to the public. You should register your business with your local authority at least 28 days before opening. Registration of your food business is free and can’t be refused.
How much is liquor license in Singapore?
Types of Liquor Licence and Fees
|Category of Licence||Trading hours||Fees (Non-Refundable)|
|Class 1A Supply of liquor for consumption at the licensed premises stated in the liquor licence||0600hrs to 2359hrs||$880|
|Class 1B Supply of liquor for consumption at the licensed premises stated in the liquor licence||0600hrs to 2200hrs||$660|
How do I get a manufacturing license in Singapore?
Apply for one-time Factory Registration
- Log in to GoBusiness and fill up the application.
- Choose appropriate Industry Category based on work activities to be carried out at the premises. …
- Pay the fee through GoBusiness after you receive the fee notice email. …
- Print the approved certificate.
How much is SFA license?
Annual licence fees
|Type of annual licence||Fee|
|Licence to operate a food processing establishment: – Meat & Fish processing establishment – Other processed food establishment a) Below 200 m2 b) 200 to 750 m2 c) Above 750 m2||S$260 S$180 (S) S$360 (M) S$600 (L)|
How much does a food license cost?
Cost of a Food Service License
A food service license can cost anywhere between $100 and $1,000. The price varies based on the number of seats within a restaurant, the location of the restaurant, and the number of employees.
Can we sell liquor online in Singapore?
You may not sell liquor/beer over the counter or at your licensed premise after the trading hours stated on your liquor licence. However, if you are a licence holder of an online business, your customers can place their orders through the online service anytime.
Is food license transferable?
3. Can an FSSAI food license be transferred? Yes, in the event of the applicant’s death, one can transfer the FSSAI food license to a legal heir or a family member of the deceased license holder. The recipient must apply to the concerned authority for transfer of the license in his or her favor.