Which Sim is best in Thailand?
Why is Tourist SIM 599 the best sim card package for Thailand tourists?
- The most popular Thai SIM from the most popular company (TrueMove).
- 599-baht one-time purchase.
- 8 GB of high-speed Internet (2 GB more than DTAC/AIS)
- 50 baht (50 minutes) of free calls.
- Countrywide cellular/4G coverage.
Can I buy Thai SIM card online?
You can buy a SIM card there and the staff will help you to set up your phone. However, if you want to get the best deal for Thai phone number, book your Thailand SIM card online and get it right at the airport.
How do I get a tourist SIM in Thailand?
You can get your Happy Tourist SIM Card at your airport of choice. Currently, the Happy Tourist SIM cards are available at Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Don Mueang International Airport, Phuket International Airport, Samui International Airport, Krabi International Airport and U-Tapao International Airport.
How much is unlimited data in Thailand?
Unlimited monthly starts at 599 THB. Calling plans start at 13 THB a day. 3. DTAC: daily internet ranges from 19-49 THB depending on amount used; weekly unlimited internet is 59 THB; monthly internet ranges from 299-799 THB; depending on amount used.
Can I use Whatsapp in Thailand?
Re: Does Whatsapp work in Thailand? Yes it does !!
Can I buy a SIM card at Bangkok airport?
Like many other things in Thailand, buying a SIM card is quite simple, especially if you fly into either of Bangkok’s airports. At both Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang, all three cell companies have booths beside each other in the arrival hall.
Can I use my cellphone in Thailand?
1. Using a U.S. Cell Phone in Thailand – Most American cell phones are locked. What that means is you can only use them with a certain carrier so, if you’re using your cell phone with AT&T, you can’t just come to Thailand, buy a Thai SIM card and connect to a Thai network. Your locked phone won’t let you.
How do I get a SIM card in Bangkok?
Where can you buy a SIM card in Bangkok as a tourist?
- At the airport — you can pick up a SIM card at Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueang airports when you arrive in the country. …
- At a shopping mall — Every shopping mall in Thailand has several phone shops, and some have many.
How do I top up AIS in Thailand?
How does Recharge work?
- Mail AIS.
- Call 1175 from your AIS number in Thailand.
- Call 661 175 from any other phone.
- Call 0066 1175 from abroad.
- Visit the AIS website.
- Visit the AIS Facebook page.