How can I send mobile load to Philippines?
How to send load to the Philippines?
- Enter the Philippine prepaid number (country code +63 has already been entered) you want to send load to with Fonmoney Philippines.
- Choose one of the Load amount options. …
- Pay quickly and safely with credit card at Fonmoney Philippines for your prepaid load.
- Click enter.
How can I send balance to Philippines?
- Code: 133*Philippines Mobile Number*Reference Code.
- Example: 133*0063999221626*1.
- Send it to 801500. Reference Code “1” will transfer 50 PHP for SR 5.5. Reference Code “2” will transfer 100 PHP for SR 11. Reference Code “3” will transfer 300 PHP for SR 33. Reference Code “4” will transfer 500 PHP for SR 55.
How do you send airtime internationally?
Dial *151# Select “Airtime and bundles” Select the global number option. Choose a country and operator from the available options.
How can I send globe load to Philippines?
How to share load:
- Share-A-Load with PIN. Type in amount<space>PIN and send to 2+10-digit Prepaid number of recipient. Example: 100 1212, then send to 29161234567.
- Share-A-Load without PIN. Type in amount and send to 2+10-digit Prepaid number of recipient. Example: 100, then send to 29161234567.
How can I transfer credit from Digi to Philippines?
- SMS TN<space><country. code><mobile number> to 2000. or. Dial *128*1*7# select Talktime. Transfer International and follow the. instructions.
- Select the amount of credit that you wish to transfer. Reply Y to confirm the transaction. You will receive a confirmation text message upon successful transaction.
How can I send money to the Philippines online?
Easy Receive and Pickup Options
- Register or log in to your MoneyGram online profile.
- Select ‘Debit Card Deposit’ as your receive method.
- Enter your recipient’s full legal name, address, mobile number, PayMaya Visa card number and expiration date.
- Review and send!
How can I transfer balance from friendi to Philippines?
To start transferring international credit dial *222# and follow these steps:
- Enter the international phone number with the country code (example: 00911412680011)
- Select the amount that you would like to transfer.
- An SMS confirmation will be sent to you and the receiver.
How do I send airtime from my phone to another?
To register and share airtime, follow these easy steps:
- 1Dial *147# and select Airtime Share.
- 2Select “Activate Airtime Share and start sharing airtime”
- 3Select the amount you want to share.
- 4Enter the Cell C Prepaid or Top Up cellphone number.
- 5Confirm your transaction.
How do you convert airtime into cash?
Easy steps on how to quickly convert airtime to cash.
- Register or login using aimtoget app or web.
- Go to “Fund wallet” select airtime option.
- Select Network, input Amount and Phone number you are transferring from.
- Transfer the airtime to the displayed number.
- And lastly, Confirm transfer.
How do I transfer credit to another number?
- Key in the symbol star (*) followed by the number 140 then another star (*) followed by airtime value, another star (*) then the mobile number you want to send the airtime. For example: *140*20*0722123456#
- Press the call button.
- You will receive SMS notification confirming it has been sent.