|Postal district||1, 6, 7|
What should I avoid in Singapore?
Things Tourists Should Avoid Doing in Singapore
- Dropping litter. …
- Importing chewing gum. …
- Ordering food without agreeing a price. …
- Vandalism (even if it’s meant to be art) …
- Smoking outside the designated areas. …
- Being insensitive to the multicultural society. …
- Eating on trains and buses.
What is the best location to stay in Singapore?
Singapore’s 9 Best Areas To Stay In
- Orchard Road (black)
- Colonial / Historic District (green)
- Marina Bay (blue)
- The Quays – Clarke, Robertson & Boat (turquoise)
- Bugis & Kampong Glam (purple)
- Chinatown (red)
- Little India (yellow)
- Sentosa Island (pink)
What is considered CBD in Singapore?
The CBD is Singapore’s business and financial district, and home to leading international businesses and financial institutions. It spans from Raffles Place along Shenton Way / Robinson Road / Cecil Street to the Tanjong Pagar and Anson subzones.