The empurau, as the species is known in Malaysia, is reportedly the most expensive edible fish in the country and has been known to fetch up to RM1800 per kilogram of the fish.
Is Sultan fish expensive?
2) A type of fish that has flesh which is similarly sweet and fine like the Empurau’s but with a price tag that isn’t as hefty is the Sultan Fish, or also known as Ikan Jelawat. … It would set you back about RM320 for a kilogram of this tasty fish, quite a dent in the pocket as well.
What is the world’s most expensive meal?
12 Most Expensive Meals in the World
- Kobe beef and Maine lobster burger: $777.
- Golden Opulence Sundae: $1,000.
- Dinner: around $1,757.
- The Zillion Dollar Lobster Frittata: $2,000.
- 24K* Pizza: $2,700.
- Fleur Burger 5000: $5,000.
- Louis XIII Pizza: $9315.71.
- The Fortress Stilt Fisherman Indulgence: $14,500.
What is the cheapest fish to eat?
White-fleshed fish is usually inexpensive, has a mild flavor, cooks quickly and it takes on pretty much whatever sauce or herbs you cook it in. The most popular kinds of white fish include cod, tilapia, haddock, catfish, grouper, bass and snapper.
What’s the worst fish to eat?
Here are some examples of the worst fish to eat, or species you may want to avoid due to consumption advisories or unsustainable fishing methods:
- Bluefin Tuna.
- Chilean Sea Bass.
- King Mackerel.