1. PERSONAL APPEARANCE IS REQUIRED at all times and application is by appointment only. 2. For application at the Consulate, please secure an appointment via the Global Online Appointment System (GOAS) by accessing the following link: https://www.passport.gov.ph.
How do I make an appointment to renew my Philippine passport?
Set an appointment at www.passport.gov.ph. Appear on the actual date of appointment and bring the complete set of requirements appropriate to your application.
Do I need an appointment to renew my Philippine passport?
You must go into a Philippine embassy or consulate general in order to apply for a passport renewal. … There is no need to book an appointment at your nearest Philippine consulate as these consulates work on a walk-in basis in which the first there are the first served.
How do I book my Philippine passport appointment?
How to use the new online appointment system (OAS): 1) Go to the OAS website: www.passport.gov.ph and start an appointment. PCG Calgary will not schedule appointments for clients. Applicants who are not computer-savvy may wish to ask the help of friends or family in booking their appointments.
How much is the fee for Philippine passport renewal?
Passport processing fees for both new applications and renewal are as follows: Regular Processing – P 950.00. Expedited Processing – P 1,200.00. Penalty for lost and mutilated passports – P 350.00.
What do I need to bring to renew my passport?
Items You Need to Renew Your Passport
- Application form – Use the renewal application form DS-82 (PDF, Download Adobe Reader). …
- Passport photo – Follow the photo requirements.
- Payment – Include your passport fees.
- Your most recent passport.
What are the requirements for Philippine passport renewal?
Requirements for Renewal of Passport
- Confirmed Online Appointment.
- Accomplished Application Form.
- Personal appearance.
- Current ePassport with photocopy of data page.
- Original PSA authenticated documents that will support the change of name. Marriage Contract. Annotated Birth Certificate.
How soon can I renew my Philippine passport?
Can I already renew it? Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from date of departure. We suggest that you renew your passport 10 months before the date of expiration.
Who is exempt online passport appointment?
Senior citizens, PWDs, solo parents and their minor children, pregnant women, and OFWs have the option to choose from regular (P950) or expedited (P1200) processing of their passport application.
What should I wear to my passport appointment?
Collared shirt/decent attire. Both ears visible/both eyebrows visible (no bangs) Head scarf/veil for religious or health reasons allowed.
What if there is no available slot for passport appointment?
If you do not see available online appointment slots, it does not necessarily mean that they have been completely taken up. Please CLICK REFRESH as online appointments become available from time to time.