What goods do we export to Singapore?
The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2019 were: aircraft ($6.1 billion), machinery ($5.3 billion), electrical machinery ($4.1 billion), optical and medical instruments ($3.1 billion), and mineral fuels ($2.9 billion). U.S. total exports of agricultural products to Singapore totaled $991 million in 2019.
How can I import goods to Singapore?
Quick Guide for Importers
- Imports. …
- How to Import Your Goods? …
- Step 1: Register for UEN and Activate Customs Account. …
- Step 2: Check if Your Goods are Controlled. …
- Step 3: Apply for Inter-Bank GIRO. …
- Step 4: Furnish Security. …
- Step 5: Obtain Customs Import Permit. …
- Step 6: Prepare Documents for Cargo Clearance.
How can I get export permit in Singapore?
Obtain Customs Export Permit
To export goods from Singapore, you will need to: Register with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), or the relevant Unique Entity Number (UEN) issuance agency, to obtain a UEN; and. Activate your Customs Account.
Is it easy to export to Singapore?
In line with Singapore’s business-friendly environment, the country’s import and export procedures are relatively efficient and simple, and the necessary permits and licenses are issued relatively quickly.
How do I export fruit to Singapore?
If you wish to import meat, fish, fresh fruits and vegetables or fresh eggs, you have to apply for the relevant trader’s licence from the SFA. If you intend to import processed food, you must apply for a Registration to Import Processed Food Products and Food Appliances for your company from the SFA.
How do I export fish from Singapore?
Exporting ornamental fish
- Check the destination country’s import requirements. Find out what the import requirements of the destination country are. …
- Apply for an export permit. You will require an AVS-issued export permit to export ornamental fish. …
- Apply for an AVS-issued ornamental fish export health certificate.
What Cannot be shipped to Singapore?
The following items are prohibited from importation into Singapore : Any explosive or flammable substances; … Poisons, including any preparation, solution, compounds, mixture or natural substances containing unless sent in accordance with the provisions of the Poisons Act (Cap.
How much is import duty in Singapore?
All goods brought into Singapore are subject to Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the prevailing rate of 7% on the value of goods, which may include the cost, insurance and freight (CIF) plus other chargeable costs and the duty payable (if applicable).
What is the import duty in Singapore?
Singapore levies a 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST), which is scheduled to be raised to increase to 9% some time before 2025. For dutiable goods, the taxable value for GST is calculated based on the CIF (Cost, Insurance, and Freight) value, plus all duties and other charges.