Who is the best entrepreneur in the Philippines?
Eight Successful Filipino Entrepreneurs Who Started Small
- Socorro Ramos – National Book Store. …
- Tony Tan Caktiong – Jollibee. …
- Edgar Sia – Mang Inasal. …
- Cresida Tueres – Greenwich Pizza. …
- Milagros, Clarita, and Doris Leelin – Goldilocks. …
- Joe Magsaysay – Potato Corner. …
- Asiang Reyes – The Aristocrat. …
- Araceli and Jun Manas – Hen Lin.
Who is the most inspirational entrepreneur?
What Makes Bill Gates One of the Most Inspiring Entrepreneurs. Bill Gates is an inspiring entrepreneur for many reasons, but perhaps the most pertinent is his drive. He had the intelligence to accomplish whatever he wanted, but without ambition and passion, intelligence gets you nowhere.
Who are the top 5 entrepreneurs in the Philippines?
In the meantime, be inspired of these inspirational stories from five (5) of the most successful entrepreneurs in the Philippines.
- Henry Sy – “Shoe Mart” Henry Sy.
- Tony Tan Caktiong – “Jollibee” Tony Tan Caktiong.
- John Gokongwei Jr. – “ JG Holdings”
- Socorro C.
- Cecilio Kwok Pedro – “Lamoiyan Corporation”
Who is the owner of SM?
Is Tony Tan Caktiong Filipino?
Tony Tan Caktiong, CM (simplified Chinese: 陈觉中; traditional Chinese: 陳覺中; pinyin: Chén Juézhōng; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Tân Kak-tiong; born January 5, 1953) is a Filipino billionaire businessman.
Tony Tan Caktiong.
|Tony Tan Caktiong CM|
|Caktiong in 2016|
|Born||Tony Tan Caktiong January 5, 1953 Davao del Sur, Philippines|
What is Filipino entrepreneur?
Filipino entrepreneurs trust their own judgment and their own capacity to run their businesses. They are able to take calculated or even daring, seemingly unwise, risks. They know that while they can get the best advice, the best research, ultimately, the success of the business depends on their own judgment.