Where can I spend Chinese New Year in Singapore?
Shop for Chinese New Year goodies, appreciate festive decorations and exhibitions, and bring home some HUAT too!
- Dahlia Dreams at Gardens by the Bay.
- Singapore’s first digital Chingay Festival.
- Usher In The Fun at Universal Studios Singapore.
- Wan Qing Festival of Spring 2021.
- Spring in the Sea at S.E.A. Aquarium.
How do you say Happy Chinese New Year in Singapore?
1. Gong xi fa cai. First off make sure you find out how to pronounce gong xi fa cai (Happy New Year). You may also hear kung hei fat choy, which is the same greeting in Cantonese.