The popular presents are cookies, chocolates, fruit baskets, wine, soft drinks or other kinds of treats. Usually, people can buy a pack of gifts in the shops which includes many different kinds of food. If you have a Vietnamese business partner, take this opportunity to enhance the relationships.
What should I bring to a Vietnamese party?
Vietnamese Gifts Etiquettes
- Wine is one of the most popular gifts in Vietnam.
- Gift combo is a favorite gift in Vietnam.
- Nice mooncake sets at full moon festival.
- Fresh fruits such as pomelos, strawberries, grapes are very popular in Vietnam.
- Gift toys to children, they can also gift toys on first birthday anniversary.
What is a good gift for a Vietnamese lady?
Top 10+ Gifts for Vietnamese Girlfriend on Valentine’s Day
- Chocolate. There is no need to write so much about chocolates because they are the top gifts on Valentine’s day. …
- Roses and other flowers. …
- Books. …
- Movie tickets. …
- Vouchers. …
- Stuffed animals. …
- Jewelry. …
How do you flirt in Vietnamese?
Making use of Compliments and Flirty words
- “You are very beautiful/ handsome” – “Em/ Anh rất xinh gái/ đẹp trai”
- “I love your smile” – “Anh/em yêu nụ cười của em/anh”
- “I like you” – “Anh/ em thích em/anh”
- “Kiss me” – “Hôn anh/em đi”
How do you say happy Tet in Vietnamese?
1. Chúc mừng năm mới. This is the standard way of saying “Happy New Year” in Vietnamese, especially during your visit to others’ homes, or right after the countdown. You can use it to wish everyone, including your family members, relatives, boss, co-workers, and friends.