The most successful Filipino entrepreneurs have excellent leadership skills. He is able to convince and influence his employees and his customers positively. He is also able to innovate-to come up with novel solutions when a challenging situation arises. Value-oriented.
What is the most important trait of an entrepreneur?
Entrepreneurs are passionate and positive
Passion may be the most important trait of the successful entrepreneur. They genuinely love what they do and are willing to put in the extra hours to make their business grow. They get a sense of satisfaction from their work that goes beyond making money.
What are the traits of Filipino entrepreneurs?
To be an embodiment of the values that every local enterprise should uphold, every Filipino business leader must be an exemplar of five particular traits: empathy, humility, curiosity, passion, and servant leadership.
What are the most 3 important characteristics of successful entrepreneurs?
10 Characteristics of a Successful Entrepreneur
- Social Skills.
- Open-mindedness towards learning, people, and even failure.
What are the common Filipino values?
Enumeration of Filipino values
- Family orientation.
- Joy and humor.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and creativity.
- Religious adherence.
- Ability to survive.
- Hard work and industriousness.
What are the Filipino values and traits?
What do Filipinos value?
- The family. The family is at the center of the Filipino community. …
- Humor and positivity. Optimism, humor, and positivity are valued traits in the Philippines. …
- Flexibility and adaptability. …
- Faith and religion. …
- Filipino hospitality. …
- Brief Philippine history. …
- Languages of the Philippines. …
What are the 4 types of entrepreneurship?
It turns out that there are four distinct types of entrepreneurial organizations; small businesses, scalable startups, large companies and social entrepreneurs. They all engage in entrepreneurship.