How do you say condolences in Indonesian?
When there is someone dies, we (Indonesian people) say “Saya (Kami) turut berduka cita” or also “Saya (Kami) ikut berduka cita” where in English say “Please accept my(our) condolences” or “I (We) are really sorry to hear that”.
What is the best way to express condolences?
Immediate Personal Condolences
- I’m so sorry to hear of your loss.
- I’m stunned by this news. …
- My heart aches to hear this news. …
- I love you and I’m here for you.
- Please know that your friends love you and are here for you.
- I’m so sorry. …
- My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
- God bless you and your family.
How do you write a condolence touching message?
- Our thoughts are with you.
- Thinking of you in these difficult times.
- My prayers are with you and you family.
- Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow.
- Sharing in your sorrow with love and friendship.
- No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss.
How do you say deep condolences in Indonesian?
Turut Berduka Cita: Deep condolences.
What do you not say when someone dies?
What not to say to someone who’s dealing with death
- Don’t fall into the fix-it trap. …
- Don’t give solutions or advise people. …
- Don’t tell people that they’re “strong” …
- Don’t try to make sense of it. …
- Don’t try to one-up their pain. …
- Don’t use “loved one” when referring to the person who’s died.
What do you send for condolences?
There are many other types of gifts you can give, such as candles, framed poems, comfort blankets, wind chimes, memorial plaques or even just a beautiful card to express your condolences.
How do you write a memorial message?
Short funeral flower messages
- Gone but never forgotten.
- You will be sorely missed.
- Our thoughts go out to you.
- In loving memory.
- Rest in peace.
- Always in my heart.
- Treasured memories.
- Forever in our thoughts.
What is the best condolence message to a friend?
Short Sympathy Quotes and Sympathy Sayings
- “Gone from our sight, but never from our hearts.”
- “Our thoughts and prayers are with you.”
- “I wish you healing and peace.”
- “I hope you feel surrounded by much love.”
- “We are so sorry for your loss.”
- “We are thinking of you during these difficult times.”
Is it correct to say my deepest sympathies?
one’s very sincere sympathy. I am so sorry about the death of your father. You have my deepest sympathy. She sent her deepest sympathy to the family.