How do I contact LTA?
To reach our customer service officers, you can call us at 1800 2255 582 or contact us via www.lta.gov.sg/feedback.
How do I call LTA from Malaysia?
Call 1800 2255 582 for the LTA customer service hotline.
How do I renew my Malaysian car tax in Singapore?
If you have a valid Autopass Card and have just renewed your vehicle’s road tax or purchased a new insurance cover, visit https://onemotoring.lta.gov.sg/vepds/insureapp and update your road tax and insurance validity in your Autopass Card at least 5 working days before driving into Singapore.
Is LTA under mot?
The Ministry of Transport (MOT) and the Land Transport Authority (LTA) will be housed under one roof in a new integrated complex at the Jurong East MRT station. … Such developments will use up less land and, at the same time, maximise development around a transit station.
How do I check my Autopass balance?
You may view the card balance in your CEPAS Autopass Card at any NETS Self-Service Stations and NETS Top-Up Machines. You can check or print the transaction history of your CEPAS Autopass Card via : NETS FlashPay Reader App (Android only) (up to the last 30 transactions)
How much does it cost for Malaysia car to enter Singapore?
1. SGD$6.40 (RM20) entry fee for foreign-registered car starting on 15 February 2017 when enter Singapore either Woodlands or Tuas Checkpoints. 2. RM20 (SGD$6.60) entry fee for Singapore vehicles starting on 1 November 2016 when enter Malaysia either via Johor Bahru or Second Link Checkpoints.
What does LTA stand for?
|LTA||Long Term Agreement|
|LTA||Lost Time Accident|
|LTA||Long Term Average|
How do I submit my medical report to LTA?
Submit the completed form and report to LTA at LTA_Assessment@lta.gov.sg and to Traffic Police at https://eservices.police.gov.sg.
How do I check my IU number online?
Your car IU number may be found in your vehicle’s log card. To access your vehicle’s log card, simply login to One Motoring website with your Singpass, select ‘Vehicle Hub’, ‘Enquire & print vehicle registration details’, select the vehicle registration number of the required vehicle!
How do I get a PDVL Licence?
Applying for Private Hire Car Driver’s Vocational Licence (PDVL)
- Step 1: Ensure you meet the requirements: Be at least 30 years old at the point of application. …
- Step 2: Submit your application. …
- Step 3: Complete a medical check-up. …
- Step 4: Register for and attend the Private Hire Car Driver’s Vocational Licence course.