Considered Indonesia’s national dish, this take on Asian fried rice is often made with sweet, thick soy sauce called kecap (pronounced ketchup) and garnished with acar, pickled cucumber and carrots.
What can you not eat in Bali?
Try to go to the more popular dining venues and if you have any doubts at all, avoid fish, chicken or meat dishes. Generally, eating in venues that are more popular and reputed is going to decrease the likelihood of exposure to Bali belly.
Which God is Worshipped in Bali?
Bali’s official religion is Hindu, but it’s far too animistic to be considered in the same vein as Indian Hinduism. The Balinese worship the trinity of Brahma, Shiva and Vishnu, three aspects of the one (invisible) god, Sanghyang Widi, as well as the dewa (ancestral gods) and village founders.
Which area is best to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.