How much does it cost to transfer money to Indonesia? To send money in USD to Indonesia, you pay a small, flat fee of 5.23 USD + 0.38% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront). Some payment methods have an added fee, but that’s usually tiny too. No big fees, hidden or otherwise.
What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers. Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
Can I transfer money to Indonesia Bank?
You can transfer money to all major banks in Indonesia.
How can I send money to a friend in Indonesia?
How to send money to Indonesia online
- Sign up for a free account. Pick a provider and sign up for a free online account using your contact information, proof of ID and preferred payment method.
- Provide transfer details. …
- Confirm transfer details. …
- Save your receipt.
Where can I send money to Indonesia?
Transfer money to Indonesia with OFX and get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates.
OFX can transfer funds to most banks in Indonesia, including, but not limited to:
- Bank CIMB Niaga.
- Bank Danamon.
- Bank Permata Bank Mandiri.
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia.
- Bank Central Asia.
- Bank Negara Indonesia.
How much does it cost to send money to Indonesia?
To send money in USD to Indonesia, you pay a small, flat fee of 5.23 USD + 0.38% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
Can I send money to someone in Bali?
If you are sending form the US and your friend in Bali has, or knows someone with a US$ bank account in Indonesia then you could send the USD to that account so as not to endure the forex games the Indonesian banks play.
Can I send money to Indonesia with PayPal?
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Indonesia right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
How can I get money from Indonesia?
Use one of these popular services:
- Paypal. A virtual account, originally used for online shopping but facilitates money transfer too. Or, choose similar payment methods like Neteller, Payoneer, Payza, and Skrill. …
- Western Union. A wire transfer service. Most easy, fast, and has the lowest fee.
Does Cash app work in Indonesia?
Cash App does not work internationally — you cannot make payments to someone in a different country. Cash App can only be used to send money within the country you live, and the service is only available in the US and UK.
Can I transfer money from India to Indonesia?
Once confirmed, you can send money from India to Indonesia via NEFT/RTGS. Money remittance will start once the amount is being credited.