Yes, we can.
Can I send medicine to Singapore?
You are not allowed to buy, import or carry personal medications for another person except for family members that the products were initially intended for. Those caught doing so can be prosecuted under Singapore law. … You are responsible for the effects of the medications you bring into Singapore.
Can I import medicine from Malaysia?
Prescribed drugs can only be imported into or exported from the country by virtue of a licence issued by the Ministry of Health, Malaysia.
What items are prohibited to send to Singapore?
Singapore Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Animal skins.
- Books: hardback/paperback non-comm.
- Bunker oil sample (for analysis)
- Chewing gum (oral dental and medicated gum accepted)
- Cigarette lighters of pistol or revolver shape.
- Coal & firewood.
- Cologne and Perfume, Haz and Non-Haz.
- Communications equipment.
Can you courier medicines?
To avail the medicine delivery service, customers need to visit any Blue Dart/DHL counter across India and provide valid medical prescription for sending medicines overseas to their family/ friends through the Blue Dart-DHL’s door-to-door express service, the company said in the release.
Can I ship perfume to Singapore?
Perfume and Cologne
However, some courier services like Fedex won’t ship perfumes and colognes at all. Even companies which do – like TNT – require proper labelling, packaging and documentation. That’s because perfumes and colognes are considered dangerous goods, no thanks to their flammable alcohol-based content.
How do I mail something to Singapore?
- Put letter, printed paper or paper based items in a rectangle paper-based envelope.
- Write addresses clearly, correctly and completely.
- Use the correct postage fee to avoid delays.
- If sending mail within Singapore, use the correct six-digit postal code. …
- Affix stamps on the top right-hand corner of envelope.
What can you not bring into Malaysia?
These prohibited items are banned completely from import into Malaysia:
- Knives and daggers.
- Pens and pencils.
- Goods that look like syringes.
- Indecent or pornographic material of any description.
- Counterfeit money.
- Chemicals that are poisonous.
- Cloth with prints or duplicates of verses from the Quran.
Can I post vitamin to Malaysia?
Shipments of VCR’s require an Import Permit issued by the Director General of the Department of Electricity Supply Malaysia. Shipments of vidoes require an Approval Permit from the Censorship Board. Shipments of vitamins require approval from the Pharmaceutical Board, Ministry of Health.
Is it illegal to import medicine?
In most circumstances, it is illegal for individuals to import drugs into the United States for personal use. This is because drugs from other countries that are available for purchase by individuals often have not been approved by FDA for use and sale in the United States.
Can you send chocolate to Singapore?
Shipping To Singapore
Your present to Singapore can be delivered in as quickly as 3 working days with express courier. … So chocolate, sweets, biscuits, crisps, snacks and all the other goodies that go into our Gift Boxes are fine to send, although customs will occasionally inspect a parcel to check its contents.
How can I send DHL to Singapore?
6 Simple Steps To Start Shipping
- Understand your shipment. Knowing the description, value, weight, and dimensions of your shipment is the very first step to sending your parcel. …
- Know your receiver. …
- Prepare your documents. …
- Packing your shipment. …
- Handover your shipment to DHL Express. …
- Let us take care of the rest.
Can I send medicine through DHL?
DHL Medical Express is available to laboratories, hospitals and research institutes. The following goods are eligible for shipping: Investigational medicinal products: medicines for clinical trials. … Patient samples: biological samples sent to laboratories for analysis.
Can I send medicine through FedEx?
Individuals can only mail prescription drugs via FedEx when it’s done by entities registered with the DEA. Plus, FedEx only allows you to send a 90-day supply when mailing prescription drugs. For domestic and international shipments, importation of prescription drugs for personal use is prohibited unless FDA approved.
Can you send medicine overseas?
The same rules apply to both domestic and international shipments. You can only ship prescription medications internationally if you are a DEA registered distributor.