1) Pets must be at least 4 months old to be able to import into Thailand. 2) Pit bull Terrier or American Staffordshire Terrier are prohibited for importation into Thailand. 3) As long as pets don’t show any sign of illness, they would not be quarantined.
Which dogs are banned in Thailand?
Banned breeds in Thailand are:
- American Staffordshire Terrier.
- Pit Bull breeds that include American Pit Bull Terrier, American Bully, American Bulldog and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
Which airlines are allowing dogs?
12 Airlines That Allow Flying With Dogs In-Cabin [& 2021 Prices & Policies]
- Aegean Airlines.
- Air Canada.
- Air Europa.
- Air France.
- Alaska Air.
- American Airlines.
How much does it cost to fly a dog internationally?
“Depending on where you’re going and the size of your dog, it can cost you a pretty penny,” Huntington says. “On the cheap side, it will run you around $800–$900, but it can go all the way to numbers like $7,000. It is very expensive to fly pets internationally.”
Can my dog sit on my lap during a flight?
Can my cat or dog sit on my lap? No. Pets are required to stay in their carrier throughout your domestic flight, stored under the seat in front of you.
Which airline is the most pet-friendly?
Most pet-friendly U.S. airlines
- American Airlines: Best for West Coast travel.
- United Airlines: Best for East Coast travel.
- Delta Airlines: Best for small pets.
- Southwest Airlines: Best for cheap pet fees.
- JetBlue: Best for pet amenities.
- Allegiant Air: Best for pet check-in process.