Thailand is a great year-round destination, but the best weather is usually between November and April. … September brings the heaviest rainfall on the west coast, while the east coast gets its highest rainfall in November. Summer is from April to June, and the rainy season is from July to October in most of Thailand.
Is July a good time to go to Thailand?
July can be a good time to visit Thailand, but you’ll need to be prepared for rain. It’s the middle of the wet season and most of the country experiences significant showers and thunderstorms from the southwest monsoons. The plus side is that the crowds are negligible and the prices are reduced.
What month should you avoid Thailand?
When to avoid traveling in Thailand
Chiang Mai: If possible, avoid visiting from mid-February through early April. This is “burning season” and air quality can be quite bad. Similan Islands: The National Marine Park is closed between the months of November through March.
Is July August a good time to go to Thailand?
2. Re: Is it worth it to go to Thailand in July and August? It is absolutely worth going to Thailand any time, but also in rainy season. It rarely rains all day, and usually the day is warm and sunny most of the day, then when it does rain it is short and sharp storms… which cool things off nicely.
Does it rain a lot in Thailand in July?
Temperatures drop slightly throughout Thailand in July (avg temp: 28 – 29°C), and as the month progresses, rainfall will increase with short daily showers likely to become more prolonged as you move towards August, and some of the heaviest rains of the year.
Which part of Thailand is best to visit in July?
Both the north and south of Thailand see about the same temperature range and similar or slightly heavier levels of rainfall. The southeast islands, notably Ko Samui, Ko Pha Ngan and Ko Tao are good destinations in July, though do expect a bit of rain and wind.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road. …
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives. …
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver. …
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse. …
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
What is the best airline to fly from US to Thailand?
Overall Best Airline
Out of all this information on the most comfortable, fastest, and budget-friendly airlines, the most well-rounded of all categories is Air China when flying to Thailand. It came in number one on some categories and number two in almost any other category.
Does it rain in Phuket in July?
In Phuket during July, the rain falls for 16 days, with an average rainfall of 258.2 mm. Q. … In July, the average water temperature is 30°C (86°F).
Where should I go in July?
10 places to go in July
- Canada. Canada enjoys long and sunny days in July, with comfortable temperatures making it ideal for exploring. …
- Costa Rica. Escape to Costa Rica in July to find rainforest teeming with life and beautiful sandy beaches. …
- South Africa. …
- France. …
- Georgia. …
- Turkey. …
- Botswana. …
- Sri Lanka.
Is Thailand warm in July?
The location of Thailand just to the north of the equator gives most of the country a tropical climate. This means it’s hot and humid in July, although there’s differences in the weather depending on which part of the country you’re heading to.