How can I Chat with grab customer service?
Simply go to the “Messages” tab at the bottom menu bar of the Grab App. Click on the Chat tab, and click the “+” sign on the top right of the screen. This will open a window to select a contact. Select a contact and start chatting.
How do I report an issue on grab?
1) Submitting the report using an Android device
- Launch your Grab Driver Application.
- Tap on ‘More’ and look for ‘Support’
- Tap on ‘Help Centre’
- Search and tap on ‘Submit FairPlay’
- Fill in the required details and submit the report.
- Wait for a reply from us via your email address registered with Grab.
Does Grab have live Chat?
Starting March 10, 2021, all Food and Mart Merchants will need to access the Grab Merchant App for all chat support assistance. We are available to support you from 24/7, Monday to Sunday.
How do I contact my Grab driver?
1. Tap History from the side menu, and select the trip in which you missed your item. 2. Tap on the Call Button to call your driver.
What services do grab offer?
It has introduced more than 10 on-demand ride-hailing services — including taxis, private cars, car-pooling, bicycle sharing, shuttle services, and bike taxis — with more than 2.8 million drivers processing over six million ride orders everyday.
How do I contact Grab pay?
You agree to immediately notify the Company by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling on the following Customer Service number Tel: +63 (0)2-8837100 of any fraudulent activity or theft of funds in the GrabPay Wallet of which you become aware.
How do I request a refund from Grab?
Simply follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Dashboard.
- Scroll to find the transaction to be refunded.
- Tap on the transaction entry.
- Tap on the Refund button.
- Enter your reason for refund.
- Enter the amount to be refunded.
- Tap on Confirm.